8.26.2008

Cheesecake--Jen

Why hello there!
I am currently waiting for 3 very long videos to load so I can watch them. Having slow dial up makes me feel vulnerable!

Anyhow... I just made cheesecake and I smell it! By the way, that is one of my favourite deserts! Particularly strawberry cheesecake... yummy! It is best made in West Virginia... I think. I never had it in very many states, but there it's quite tasty.

I have decided that if anyone needs advice or prayer or someone to talk to, you can always post a comment and I (and most likely) accompanied by Barry, will do our best on advising/praying/talking to you about it.

On a lighter note, I get to go Snorkeling! We own a huge boat and I am going to the Caribbean! Okay that was a lie. We own no boat, and we aren't going to the Caribbean. Although if I were offered I would love to go (except for the fact that sharks are there... scary!). I am afraid that I am going to get eaten by a ruthless shark... If I do, I told you so!

Have you ever seen someone who has an annoying smile? I am not sure if I have, but when I do I will let you know. There is a picture in a magazine of a girl who has an annoying smile and it is just sitting there. Smiling at me. Grr... I think I am going to close that magazine now (it's my sister's magazine... not mine). There. No more annoying smile chick!

I am not tired, and therefore not as random as normal but I just want to say this. AHHHHH!

That felt good. There are many reasons for my AHHHHH!, and I will not bore you with them since you would get bored and not come back to read more! Aren't I nice?

I have 4 and 1/2 minutes left for the longest one- which means I have a whole half hour to do nothing. All you high speeders out there: I envy you!

Barry has fast Internet... urg! I envy you Barry!

I think I am going to surf (very slowly) on the net. Peace out dudes! (That's how people from a few decades ago said goodbye)

Jen!

1 comment:

Jen and Barry said...

Barry here - and I'd gladly pray for or give advice to anyone out there. Also, HI JEN! and I'm sorry your internet is slow lylas - B