10.27.2008

Nothing Interesting to Name This Post (sorry)

Aloha People Who Read My/Our Blog --

It's a weird, strange, freakish type of five days. But most of the baddness has been for Jen (unfortunately) and so I won't tell you about it. Though I will tell that any prayers you send out to either of us are be-yond highly appreciated. It's hard to cover your friends' backs you know but when, in the Bible, God speaks of Spiritual armor he covers everything except your back, which is where your Christian brothers and sisters belong. I'm doing my best but the more the better, you know?

Any way about my last couple of days. On Friday I went to the football game (in the rain *sigh*) and woohoo WE WON! Go #3 who scored the last touch down (I know like no one's number and even if I did know thhe name that went with that number I wouldn't say it online!)! So we have another game this Friday and I want to go. But I have to work. Which is sad. And I can't skip work to go. Which is also sad. But the reason I can't skip is that I'm going to go to Florida for a week in November. Which is happy. On Saturday I... can't remember what I did during the morning but at night I went to Worldveiw Weekend. It was so so cool. I got to see Ken Hamm (like KEN HAMM!!) speak, you have no idea who he is so I'll link you to the site he works with (along with many many other very smart people who believe in literal Biblical creation) , look around on there a bit, it's impressive. On Sunday there was churchin the AM, my cousin hung with me in the middle and then youth at night. We watched the new Ben Stein movie Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed, it's really good, he interviews a lot of scientists that believe in Darwin's evolutionary theory (smart smart men) and basically asked them about what they believe about the origin of species and none of them had a sensible answer (seriously "piggy-backed on crystals?" where'd the crystals come from?). And that was my weekend! How was you weekend readers? Please feel free to tell me. Or give me you feed back about what you believe about the beginning of th Universe and why! I'm not promising to believe whatever you say but I promise to, at the very least, think about it.
Wow that was the least random post from me thus far... sorry if it dissappoints you! I'll try to be more outta my mind next time but my straight jackets at the cleaners so...
Toodles!!
Ben

No comments: