10.31.2008

Refreshed!

Hey everyone! Jen here... Sorry about that last post- very angst and stupid of me. I have no idea why I wrote all that stuff anyhow! It is gone now... so if you haven't read it- you're lucky and I envy you! HA! Well everything is as slow as molasses and I think I am in a rut right now. I fell in by mistake but I realize that part of my problem was that I cared too much about myself to think about other people. Somehow for some reason that is unknown, it wound up hurting myself. Hm. Sort of like 'Live by the sword, die by the sword.' I am glad that everything has opened my eyes though. There is always a silver lining.

Right now I am in Biology. Oh Joy! I just took the exam: EASY! Ha! I thought exams were supposed to be horrifying and so far, in all my classes, not one to fear yet! I am looking forward to the next semester- we are halfway there! YAHOOS! Well I enjoy most of my school, it is just the drama I hate. Most of the people who I talk to say they hate it too, but they are the source of it!! Idiots! No, if you are reading this, it isn't you, just someone else.

I really want cheesecake right now. Mm. That sounds delicious, scrumcious (sp?), and perfect way to end a bad month. Oh by the way.... HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I am supposed to be Isabella from Twilight after she is changed. Barry did an awesome job dying my hair brown, and I even am wearing 2 shiny vampire teeth (evil chuckle from the back). I am so bored and I hope all of your guys' day is better than mine! Chow!
Jen

No comments: