11.14.2008

So weird

Howdy --
I was reading our comments (fine comment)on Jen's last post and it was really interesting because the person said some really deep stuff (that was just slightly on the mean-ish side) but then they sent it anonymously. Like I appreciate what he (or she) said but why go anonymous? It just seemed so weird to me (hence the name of the post). In any case Jen talked about drama. And I wanted to coattail that and throw my two-cents in (as if I could ever help it!). I think that drama is everywhere. And that we all start it (hopefully by accident but I fear not), I don't think Jen was implying otherwise, and I wish that there was a way for people, girls in particular, to distance ourselves from this. I think it's time to make that choice. The choice to not start stuff and if someelse starts it to just step back. Another thing our anonymous reviewer mentioned was a thing with boys, now ladies I will not pretend to be an authority on boys (God and all of you know I am not) however I will say this: If boys are hurting your relationship with other girls, cut them out. They aren't the support system you're going to fall back on when they ditch you. And so before I move onto the more fun random bits I'll leave ya'll with this. Arms are for hugging, boys are for kissing, sluts are for dissing and friends are for when the boy is kissing the slut and all you really need is a hug.
Now that I'm done being deep (or semi-deep, this is only a blog after all) I'll tell you the reason I haven't been in a hundred and tweleve thousand years: I'm on vacation!! Woohoo! I'm in the lovely and sunny Florida, and have been since Nov. 2nd! I leave to come home tomorrow (so if you're missing me terribly hold on the wait is almost over!! haha kidding please don't think I'm an egomaniac!). I've had a wonderful time here but I miss my family and friends (HI Caleb and Jess and everyone else!) and so I'm happy to be going home too. While I here I got the most awesome amazing beautiful winter coat of all time! It's Roxy, and pink, and omigosh it's awesome! yay! I also bought... well pretty much nothing else (I blew all my money on the coat)but I did look at... well I guess we didn't shop much! I know right... so weird (thought I'd throw that in again fer ya'll). It was, and I'm not even kdding, 90 degrees here yesterday (and again today, right now actually, I just checked)!! It was amazing, like being inside and oven, and I can't say I'm terribly partial to a blazing heat. But it's all even out because I hear this Monday there is to be an amazingly huge storm at home that I'll be back just in time for... I know... yay.
Well I do suppose I've chattered enough. Comment away (and leave you name) and there's a decent chance one of us will respond to it in someway (sounds fun right? right?).
Love to Love Ya'lls
Ben
PS I'll be editing this shortly but fer now I'm posting it straight from my brain (in other words sorry about the errors/anyplace that doesn't make sense)

No comments: