11.28.2008

HAPPY Turkey Day!!

First off (that's right, for my majorly original greeting I totaly skipped a greeting, whatchagonnado?), Happy slightly-belated Thanksgiving to those who celebrate Thanksgiving. I'll you a recap of mine super quick. 1) get up 2) help mommy while also staying out of here way 3) stay completely out of the way while getting around 4) help with final touches (fist thanksgiving at our house, everyone very excited/nervous) 5) cousins/aunt arive 6) prayer/setting out the rest of the food they brought 7) eat until we feel like dying 8) sit and moan about said eating 9) play "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader" DVD game (we were... once out of 4) 10) whine that the winning teams questions were waaay easier 11) even though still unbelievably full eat dessert 12)watch NCIS 13) watch the mentalist 14) say goodbyes/talk 15) say goodbye to relatives and hug 16) flop onto couch still complaining about full we are and complimenting ourselves/our relative on our/their awesome cooking skills.
Black Friday is always a light day for me since neither my mother nor I feel the need to get up at 3am and shop so I slept til 1pm and then got around/lazed about and went with Sissy at like 6. I got a little new make-up so that made the trip worth it. I got 50 more dollars worth of benefit (Boing (aka concealer) and posietint (which is hard to explain so if you're interested just look it up okay?)) and a $7 mascara from Victoria's Secret (I oathe this store to my very core but their make-up is pretty good and very reasonably priced).
Okay so speaking of Vikki's Secret's make-up I have a question: Why is it that the fact that Heidi Klum helped make it a big deal? Personnally I don't see that as a good thing She's a model, model's aren't exactly famous for their minds you know? So mostly I just find it worrisome. But whatever.
Well I just wanted to check in. Oh and I decided I was going to take a leaf out of Michael Buckley's book (double points to you if you know who that is) (also sorry if I slaughtered you name Mr. Buckley) and have comment questions here at the end so that you all will comment.
Comment Questions:
1) Do you watch any particular YouTube shows, if so who/what? And why?
2) Do like our Blog or not? Do think we're awesome or annoying? Fab or flop? great or hate? Come on people give me something!
3) How was your Thanksgiving? What did you do?
4) Do you all like Benefit make-up?
Barry
PS as always will attempt to edit later so leave that alone eh?

No comments: