11.17.2008

I Know Right?!

Hey ya'll --
We got another thought provoking comment. Now in it our anonymous friend said that her (possibly ex)friend was with the guy that had hurt her, which got me thinking. Now for every girl out there you will know what I am about to say and for you boys take notes. There is an unwritten, unspoken set of rules for girls (especially when it comes to each other). So I thought I could start the list and then all of you could help me in the comments (or correct me if you think I'm wrong). Here we go:
1) If a guy was a jerk to your friend there's a good chance he'll be a jerk to you, so don't make her mistakes... it'll hurt your relationship with her and it'll you in the end
2) Always keep "supplies" (come on ya'lls know just what I mean) in your purse/backpack at all times
3) Have an accountablity partner to keep you from making bad choices (this is the girl that can tell you if you're being a jerk with out you getting mad at her, she has to be someone you trust completely and who you can tell anything to and she'll take it to the grave... Jen's mine)
4) as mentioned, A relationship with a boy isn't worth your relationship with other girls (yes I mean plurally, if you hurt one girl chances are other girls will find out and take it very seriously)
5) Unless it's Halloween stay away from the fishnet stockings (there very few exceptions to this but I'm willing to admit there may be a few)
6) Chocolate is your friend, embrace it, get used to it
7) Everything in moderation (friends, fads, movies, junk food, everything everything)
8)Don't ever get a new hair cut/color right before picture day (esp. Senior pics!)

Well that's what I'll put out there and I'll give you a little dish while this. I'm writing a book about these rules. It's called the Laws of the Universe and I'm about finished with the first chapter. I know, right? Yaynes!

Speaking of 'I know, right?!' I was talking to my dad the other day and I said that and he told that he'd been wondering where I got that (I say it kinda a lot) and he'd finally figured it out. I got it from Flo (you know from the Progressive commerials?) and he's right! I totally didn't even realize that I picked it up from her, but those totally are my favorite commerials on TV right now (Wow, I know, I say it louder!... Or a big tricked out name tag) She's awesome!! Thought I'd throw that little bit of randomness in there fer ya.
Love to All, Like to Few -- Barry

PS once again un-edited, sorry I'll work on that...

No comments: